Monday, April 13, 2015

And I'm Back!

Hello all you selfish, greedy, and money hungry traders!  I have returned to the trading world with a vengeance!  Well, not really vengeance... More like brimming with confidence and excited to continue on this journey.  I had some financial setbacks in the past, but 2 weeks ago I opened a new trading account with the broker Oanda.  Nothing but good things about them thus far.  I don't have a lot of money in my account currently, only $1,993 USD.  If you are wondering why the strange number, its because I lost $7 of my $2,000 deposit tinkering with the executions to make sure I knew how to use the software properly before trading seriously.   The goal for the next few months is to remain consistently profitable and begin to grow the account in a slow but steady manner.  I am aiming for 1-2% portfolio growth weekly.  After 2 consecutive months of consistent performance I will begin depositing larger sums of money in order to grow the account much more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment