Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introduction to My New Blog

Blog Mission Statement:
Hello Fellow Bloggers and Others Market Traders of all Kinds! Welcome to MY Blog.

"PEOPLE WORK HERE FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY. TO BECOME FILTHY RICH. THAT'S IT." -Boiler Room

This is a blog where you will find little information on anything other than following the activity of my Forex Account. I keep a trade journal of all the trades I make, my thoughts about the day's and market's activity, as well as things I have learned from my active trading that day.
My purpose of publishing these journals and blog are nothing greater than to motivate myself to continue to learn and share my activities and thoughts with the endless growing global internet community. I feel like if I am publishing my thoughts and account activity, if nothing else, at least it will motivate me to better develop my trading styles and habits daily.

I also hope some other fellow traders will begin following my blog, provide me with useful feedback, advice, critiques and information. Additionally as I begin programming my system over the next year into MTQ4, perhaps I will have met a few people who can assist me, because my programming skills are no where near what I need to be converting my complex system into an automated process.

Please follow my blog to help keep me current with the global currency markets, stay posted on my trading activities, and challenge me to make my 1% a day!
***With Daily Investment returns of 1% a day, your money will double every 3 Months!***


Isn't compound interest just AMAZING!?!? Try finding a bank that will give you a 1600% APY. HAHAHA

If you find a faster way to make $1 Mill in 2.5 years while working for myself whenever I want to, from wherever I want to, let me know. =)

TRADE MONEY, MAKE MONEY BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment