Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday, July 22 Trades - +3.7% Profit

7/22/2010
3.7% Profit!

If you make a 3% daily return, this means you can double your capital every month. This means $5,000 invested, after six months would turn into $28,600! 1% a day will double your money every three months. This is the goal: To average 1% profit each day.

Today was another good day. That makes 5 profitable days in a row. I learned today that I must better calculate take profit orders before placing them. I made that mistake while shorting the USDNOK currency pair. This caused me to unnecessarily be stopped out at a loss, all the while the price dropped quickly into the profitable zone. This should have been a 100% profitable day. I would negate this trade, but if this were my live system I would have lost that cash from my pocket for such a mistake. Therefore I will be including everything in my analysis. First month of testing is complete in a week. Once I have 6 months of profitable results, the real fun begins…

No comments:

Post a Comment